2008 Nissan 350Z Roadster User Reviews
- $16,803 - $20,524
- No trim specified for this review
- Strong Engine, Good Brakes and Handling
- Low quality interior materials and design. Poor assembly and worksmanship
I had one through a rental company for one week. It was for the most part fun, but I was glad to turn it in at the end of the rental. The interior quality was poor. The interior design seemed to be tailored after easy assembly. Rattles and noises can be heard at every bump. Doesn't feel solid.
I liked the strong engine, brakes and handling. I would definitely categorize this as a weekend car, since I wouldn't want to sit in this in my daily commutes. It would be fun to drive around for about 1 hour every few weeks.
48 out of 91 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan rowed the Note ashore [w/video]
Normally we wouldn't suggest trying to float your car on water, but Nissan has made some modificatio...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles