2008 Nissan 350Z Roadster User Reviews
Grand Touring shown
- $16,803 - $20,524
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent power, smooth shifting, rides like a high performance sportscar, excellent fit and finish
- It sits very low to the ground and its sometimes a challenge to get out of if you're 64 years old!
My 350Z Roadster is simply exhilarating! Put the top down on a sunny New England day and head for an ocean front drive is pure pleasure! In terms of acceleration, the 350Z is the best value available in the U.S.! The gearbox is silky smooth with short throws between gears. The cabin is quiet enough to have a conversation at 85 miles per hour or to listen to Luciano Pavarotti sing Nessum Dorma on the superlative Bose stereo system. I read the only other review of the 350Z rattling over rough roads...I can only say that I have never experienced a rattle even on the poorest New England roads! My Z car is as tight as my Mercedes E320, BMW535i and my wife's Honda Accord Hybrid. The rental Z must have been abused. The 350Z Roadster is sheer pleasure!
49 out of 97 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan rowed the Note ashore [w/video]
Normally we wouldn't suggest trying to float your car on water, but Nissan has made some modificatio...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles