2008 Nissan 350Z Roadster User Reviews
Grand Touring shown
- $16,803 - $20,524
- No trim specified for this review
- long wheelbase makes ride excellent for its tight suspension, feels solid.
- Cannot think of a ligitimate complaint.
Great looks, performance is as expected, shifts smoothly. I'm 6'1'' and have great leg room. The power driver seat is excellent and the location of the control is very convenient. There is so much leg room that I move the seat up in traffic to more easily reach the clutch and back on the open highway. Surges from 60 to 80 mph in 6th gear.
51 out of 98 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles