2008 Nissan 350Z Roadster User Reviews
- $16,803 - $20,524
- No trim specified for this review
- hugs the mountain curves, tight steering and suspension
- No room for much of anything other than the driver and passenger
Love this car. With the top down you don't get the wind blown look. Top goes up and down with the push of one button. You can feel the 360 hp when you start this one up. Wow, what a fun car to drive. The mpg is about what is stated in the specs, but who cares with a car this fun to drive.
51 out of 89 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles