2012 Nissan 370Z Coupe User Reviews
- $27,012 - $32,767
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent styling and fun to drive
- Difficult exiting parking lots (low front profile)
Purchased As New
This car is extremely fun to drive... and a great value. I purchased the base model with the sport package (upgraded wheels and brakes) for $30,300. The Porsche owners in my neighborhood are envious of it's good looks and would be embarrassed to know how they overpaid for their cars. I will always drive a Z (for the rest of my life).
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Qashqai gets the Juke R treatment
It would appear that we're a little behind the times on this one, but a UK-based tuner of the Nissan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles