2012 Nissan 370Z Coupe User Reviews
- $27,012 - $32,767
- No trim specified for this review
- Sports Pkg is a must have. Great car. Goes fast, stops faster.
- Road noise. Tires wear fast. Base stereo really sucks. Blind spots.
Purchased As New
Okay I bashed the Stereo. Who wouldn't. We didn't need all the stuff in the higher models. I think the car is too expensive when it is close to 40k. Rough ride, noise, hard to get in and out of cabin. Sounds like I'm bashing the car but lets be honest this isn't a Sedan design for cruising. This is a 2 seater sports car. It isn't a grocery getter. It is for fun fun fun driving experience. If you want a quiet ride, less road noise buy a Camry. If you want something cute buy an FR-S. My wife drove a Corvette, Cadi 2 dr. and Genesis 2 door coupe. The Z was her choice. Fit and finish a great car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles