2013 Nissan Altima Coupe User Reviews
2.5 S shown
- $25,230 - $25,230
- No trim specified for this review
- I have driven it for 5k miles and best milage was that of 32.7 MPG
- Hard to tilt front seat to access rear area
Purchased As New
Car is real good buy for the dollar. Equipped with a moon roof does not have any extra room for 6 ft 2 in person. CVT transmission is really nice for the cars power. I bought the four cylinder due to a little better gas mileage. It performs very well. Body is super tight and does not have annoying wind noise. I got it fully loaded except for GPS. Well satisfied with total package.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Nissan Altima Coupe also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Nissan Altima Coupe
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles