2012 Nissan Altima Sedan User Reviews
3.5 SR shown
- $14,421 - $18,426
- No trim specified for this review
- Exellent fuel eonomy, great handling in icey and snowy road conditions
- not many options for it being the mid level trim
Purchased As New
I love this car. It gets great gas mileage on the highway. Even in town mine gets around 28, which I also think is great. It handles very well on snowy/icey roads. There is some "drag" or hesitation when you stomp the gas to pass someone or get on the interstate, but one it shifts it rolls out! I would have thought the mid-level trim such as this should have had a few more options. Would have been nice if it came with a dis changer or sun roof. But those details are minor. This was a great buy!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift spied during testing
The Nissan Juke boldly reinvented the subcompact crossover for the modern age a decade after the nic...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles