2013 Nissan Altima Sedan User Reviews
2.5 SL (No Moonroof) shown
- $21,760 - $30,560
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel economy seems good at 25mpg city, smooth ride, nice looking
- engine shudders at around 20-30 mph, rattling noise in cabin, loud engine noise when accelerating
Purchased As New
bought a 2013 Nissan Altima SL, V6, loaded. When i first bought it, it was amazing how well it drove the first couple hundred miles. Soon after, i noticed the engine started to shudder or shake when driving 20-30 mph. Once i got about that speed, it seemed to be okay. I also hear a rattling type noise in the rear part of the cabin. I hear it more when i'm on a bumpy road. I dont know if anyone else is having these type of problems on their V6 SL???
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift spied during testing
The Nissan Juke boldly reinvented the subcompact crossover for the modern age a decade after the nic...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles