1997 Nissan Altima
- $1,533 - $1,894
The 1997 Altima is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from... read more the XE to the GLE.
Upon introduction, the XE is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The GLE is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 Nissan Altima
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan rowed the Note ashore [w/video]
Normally we wouldn't suggest trying to float your car on water, but Nissan has made some modificatio...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles