2004 Nissan Altima User Reviews
3.5 SE shown
- $4,345 - $6,015
- No trim specified for this review
- peformance, fuel economy, styling, value for the dollar
- Cloth seats are cheap (get leather). ABS not standard on 3.5SE (stupid!), bundled options=annoying
I love my car. I've never had a problem... despite a few recalls.. I've never been inconvenienced (they were always taken care of while I was getting an oil change). The performance kills a honda or toyota. The only complaint is the cloth on the seats is cheap, wears poorly, I'd get leather. Otherwise this car rules. Even performs well when you don't put in premium fuel (mid grade recommended). If you live in a snow state, be ready to adjust to driving a light car that slides/drifts... and ABS is not standard but bundled in expensive "safetey" package... that's annoying.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles