2006 Nissan Armada User Reviews
4X4 SE Off-Road shown
- $11,882 - $14,789
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable. Very heavy truck, makes you feel safe. Nice looking overall
- I would like it to be faster from 0-30mph. I must admit it is a little doggy.
My biggest complaint is that the interior roof of the truck is not supported well enough to accomodate the add-on features of a DVD/sunroof. It vibrates so badly that it is difficult to see the TV screen. My kids don't even want to watch it because it gives them a headache and/or hurts their eyes. So much for the $1600 DVD feature.
My other issue is the tiny handle to get into the glass in the gate. It is too small. The other issue is the door handles. Frequently I get a pinch because of the delay in the retraction of the handle after I open the door in the rear seats.
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles