2006 Nissan Armada User Reviews
4X2 SE shown
- $11,882 - $14,789
- No trim specified for this review
- Quality, looks, handling, styling, ease of controls
- Gas Mileage, Cruise Control functons need to be lit
We got a great end of year deal on our Armada. We have 2 kids and there is plenty of room for bags and other things. We have the captains chairs in the middle row and I wish I had the bench seating instead. Only for the kids. Gas milage is horrendous but I knew all of that before purchasing the vehicle. Test drove the Sequioa, Expedition, and Tahoe before settling on the Armada. The looks just drew us to it.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New SUVs
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles