2008 Nissan Armada User Reviews
LE 4X4 shown
- $15,969 - $20,170
- No trim specified for this review
- power, room, style, good dealers across the US
- wow is all I can say about the gas this thing needs, some problems, warranty issues
Let me get to the point- this is the worst vehicle I have ever owned. I traded in a 2003 Expedition for this and I feel I made big mistake. First my old Ford Expedition got much better gas MPG. I barely get 10 MPG city. My 12 on the highway. Next it has been repaired 7 times in 7 months for all sorts of things. The worst has to be the brake rotors which are warpping. On a 1 to 10 this gets a 2. Avoid this at all costs. Looking to get a Ford Expedition again.
10 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan rowed the Note ashore [w/video]
Normally we wouldn't suggest trying to float your car on water, but Nissan has made some modificatio...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles