2008 Nissan Armada User Reviews
LE 4X2 shown
- $15,969 - $20,170
- No trim specified for this review
- decent ride, and not bad looking
- extremely poor fuel economy, poor fit and finish, brake rotors warp easily
I was initially attrated to this vehicle because of its looks and thought Nissan quality would be good. after diving on long trips the seats become so uncomfortabel I have to stop and walk around, also the ride of the truck just is to stiff for longer rides ( 1 1/2 hours plus).
The fuel economy is going to be poor in any large SUV but they only offer 1 large engine the 5.4 L, it would be nice to offer a smaller V-8 also.
8 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles