2008 Nissan Armada User Reviews
LE 4X4 shown
- $15,969 - $20,170
- No trim specified for this review
- powerful engine thrust and acceleration.great handling and suspension,nice interior
- thirsty--but what will you expect for a V8 with a torque like this?
we traded our 2007 murano for this truck (2008 Armada LE all packages incuded) and so far it is very reliable and rock solid in terms of performance.the suspension and handling is great,feels like i was driving a murano.instrumentations nd packages are worth to have,the thrust and acceleration is awesome. no problems on this truck yet.just put a K&N filter right after we bought the truck.before break-in i used to get 11mpg but now with 7000 on it i'm getting 14mpg cty/19.5 highway.its a good trade off on my part between fuel economy versus space and power.this family cruiser is tailor-made for us!
11 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles