2010 Nissan GT-R
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$63,599 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
|2010 Invoice||Not Available|
- 3.8L V6, 24 valves, 485 hp @ 6400 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 16 mpg city / 21 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great everyday car, but a...
- Not meant to be modified ...
“This is the complete package. This car will do everything you want and more, without breaking the bank AND without needing to do anything to...”more
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan rowed the Note ashore [w/video]
Normally we wouldn't suggest trying to float your car on water, but Nissan has made some modificatio...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles