2011 Nissan GT-R User Reviews
3 user reviews for this model
- No trim specified for this review
- Super fast, launch control, great track car
- Ride is rough, parts are very expensive, unreliable
Purchased As New
I bought this car last year, it's crazy fast. But the ride is disappointing, I find my butt hurting too often and might trade it in soon. Also I thought maintenance would be very cheap because it's a Nissan but I was wrong, parts are expensive so watch out if you think it will be easy to own. If you're looking for a track car though, this is the one. Definitely not a daily driver....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks good
- Defective cylinder bores cause oil burning Horrible cust service
Purchased As New
Don't buy this defective cylinder boring cause oil burning.... Get anything else, or you will be sorry
45 out of 76 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
GT-R Nismo Will Be the Fastest Nissan Ever Built
…and that’s a lot of noise to back up, considering the GT-R has been one of the most sought afte...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke-R Nearly Out Drags a Bugatti Veyron [video]
The Bugatti Veyron is the monster of all monsters when it comes to high-performance hypercars. The N...Read Full Review
Nissan 370Z Review: A Pretty Face, Lacking Pace
If you’re looking for a sporty, fun Nissan- try to save for a GT-R When you take a look at the Nis...Read Full Review
Video: Nissan Armada proves big, brash, and dated
Developed alongside the full-sized Titan pickup truck, the Nissan Armada was created to compete agai...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles