2011 Nissan GT-R User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Super fast, launch control, great track car
- Ride is rough, parts are very expensive, unreliable
Purchased As New
I bought this car last year, it's crazy fast. But the ride is disappointing, I find my butt hurting too often and might trade it in soon. Also I thought maintenance would be very cheap because it's a Nissan but I was wrong, parts are expensive so watch out if you think it will be easy to own. If you're looking for a track car though, this is the one. Definitely not a daily driver....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks good
- Defective cylinder bores cause oil burning Horrible cust service
Purchased As New
Don't buy this defective cylinder boring cause oil burning.... Get anything else, or you will be sorry
45 out of 76 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles