2013 Nissan GT-R User Reviews
- $106,320 - $96,820
- No trim specified for this review
- doubt much cars on the street can beat it at a traffic light
- loud and takes a while for people to recognize why it is expensive
Purchased As New
havent met anyone who can go from 0 to 60 as fast as this (around 3 sec give or take depend on road condition)
decent interior for a car of this magnitude, smooth transmission, a subtile attention grabber (not as showoff as a Ferrari, but people will be look at it)
if you want to buy a FAST car that is not a few hundred grands, this is your pick. would definitely surprise any BMW/mustang/porsche drivers, totally worth their dumbfounded faces
8 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles