SL AWD shown
- $18,990 - $25,990
- $18,108 - $24,630
The 2014 JUKE is a 4-door, 5-passenger UT, available in 11 trims, ranging from the NISMO RS 6MT FWD to the... read more SL AWD.
Upon introduction, the NISMO RS 6MT FWD is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 197-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard. The SL AWD is equipped with a standard 1.6-liter, I4, 188-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A variable speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
11 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Nissan JUKE
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Nissan JUKE also viewed these cars
$18,990 - $25,990
Compare these cars to the 2014 Nissan JUKE
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan rowed the Note ashore [w/video]
Normally we wouldn't suggest trying to float your car on water, but Nissan has made some modificatio...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles