2011 Nissan LEAF
- $15,992 - $16,460
The 2011 LEAF is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in two trims, the SV and the SL.
Upon introduction,... read more both trims are equipped with a standard MOTOR, 107-horsepower, electric engine that achieves 106-mpg in the city and 92-mpg on the highway. A 1-speed automatic transmission is standard.
The 2011 LEAF is all-new for 2011.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Nissan LEAF
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Qashqai gets the Juke R treatment
It would appear that we're a little behind the times on this one, but a UK-based tuner of the Nissan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles