2012 Nissan LEAF User Reviews
- $25,262 - $26,735
- No trim specified for this review
- $.02/mile operating cost, no belts, hoses, fluids to change, great acceleration, quiet and fun
- Waiting for a bit more range
Purchased As New
Excellent everyday car. 17,800 miles in year one and I've saved a ton on fuel. Quiet and fast! Great stereo too.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift spied during testing
The Nissan Juke boldly reinvented the subcompact crossover for the modern age a decade after the nic...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles