2004 Nissan Maxima User Reviews
- $6,260 - $6,647
- No trim specified for this review
- Instant power at any speed. Corners like a slot car. A blast to drive. Mod styling but ugly grill
- should be rear wheel drive. Suspension too firm. Interior looks cheep. Dials small, confusing
To drive this car is to love it. The miles melt away as you laugh out loud withe every mash of the excelerator. While it straightens the sharpest corner it does so at the expense of ride comfort. I prefer a little softer suspension but that's just me. The interior looks cheep and the dials and buttons on the console are small and hard to use without taking your eyes off the road. Torgue stear is manageable but annoying and rear wheel drive would be a major improvement. The heater blows cold air at idle I don't know why. Overall a fun fun ride.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift spied during testing
The Nissan Juke boldly reinvented the subcompact crossover for the modern age a decade after the nic...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles