2013 Nissan Maxima User Reviews
3.5 SV shown
- $31,000 - $33,240
- No trim specified for this review
- Style, Bose system, Powerful V-6, Handling, Interior, Nav, Heated steering wheel
- Little better gas mileage would be nice
Purchased As New
I have owned a Lexus I 250, BMW 535 XI and I would rank this fully loaded Maxima right up there. And of coarse for a lot less money.
Handles great, power, options, Bose radio/speakers
Nissan has a real winner here
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Nissan Maxima also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Nissan Maxima
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles