2007 Nissan Murano User Reviews
SE AWD shown
- $10,778 - $12,949
- not much CHEAP INTERIOR
- rides is rough alot of road noise brakes squeak, high fees service for this vechile
POOR QUALITY INSIDE,DASH IS CHEAP LOOKING AND NOT A SOLID BUILD OVERALL gas mileage is fair
10 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Economy ok for an SUV. Love the look and the solid ride of the SLE.
- Brakes sqeak in reverse...
Love the style and is fun to drive. However the brakes have squeeked badly in reverse since day one. Learned it has been a problem since 2003-2004 but of course dealer didn't tell me about it before I bought. They have replaced them but it was no better..will keep going back till fixed or they get tire of me and buy it back. It is so embarrassing that I will opt for a different car rather than live with it. Should have gone with the BMW or Acura which were my other choices....read morehide
8 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- very roomy,comfy and very safe!!!we love this suv!
- only 1 outlet plug,better night vision...
Its the perfect suv. Plenty of room & extremely comfortable! We bought it 2 months ago. My husband and I think its such a fun SUV to drive. I would recommend it to anyone!
1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- fair gas milage seats are comfortable good pick up excelentlooks
- lots of road noise no running lights dash not the greatest
NEEDS MORE STANDARD FEATURES SUCH AS RUNNING LIGHTS AND A FREE GPS SYSTEM NEEDS LESS ROAD NOISE COULD USE HEATED MIRRORS AS A STANDARD FEATURE.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Back-up Camera, Bose sound system, very comfortable ride and pretty good gas mileage, CVT trans.
- No Ipod attachment
I've had my Murano for about 2 weeks and love it. Once you test drive it you'll know what I'm talking about. I really did my homework with all the SUVs and believe it is the best SUV for the money. I love everthing about it except no Ipod attachment. I'm going to get one installed for about $150 so not a really big deal....read morehide
4 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy, roomy, comfy ride, great ride, and unique design.
- Power steering is hard. Big problem with windshield wiper blades. No remote start.
Over-all, its a nice vehicle and not too pricey. Feels young and looks good. Info center is quite helpful and easy to operate.
7 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Seats are big and comfy, great acceleration.Mcgavock Nissan in Lubbock is great
- Very squeaky brakes
Need a dealer in Roswell N.M. so we don't have to drive 200 miles for warranty work.
3 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good miles pg on the road, great pick up,
- it ride rough, less than 3,600mi break clank, at 3,864 ignition lock up tow to shop.
The first vehicle I ever owen that been in the shop with less than 5,000 mi.
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- cushy interior, great pick-up, Sirius radio
- awful mileage, LOUD brake squeal, boring exterior, SMALL sunroof
I'm at about 42,000 miles. My brakes squeek so loudly, the neighbors stare. My mileage is dropping like a stone (I'm down to 15 mpg). I've had this car less than 1 year, and am not too happy with it. Although the interior is fantastick, the exterior is a total "soccer-mom" car (not cool for a single girl w/ no kids!). Now that gas is $3.54 a gal for premium, it's $60 for a fill up (weekly)! And don't try to cheap out...I just put a tank of regular in & the car sputters, bucks & feels like it wants to stall. One more thing is that the sunroof opening is VERY small (10" tops)... Oh..1 more thing..the back window gets filthy SUPER fast & I swear there is a chemical in the auto glass. My windows streak like crazy within 24 hrs. of cleaning them. WEIRD
All I can say is that thank God the interior is so nice!...read morehide
10 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fair to good fuel economy, what to expect feed it for power, plenty power for moving down the road .
- Ride is not the smoothiest, but comforty, bad con for me , no driving lites.
Great car for the money, safe to drive in heavy rain and bad weather I use my vehicle, it will perform. It is different, doesn't look like other brother and sisters in town.
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift spied during testing
The Nissan Juke boldly reinvented the subcompact crossover for the modern age a decade after the nic...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles