2004 Nissan Pathfinder
SE 4X4 shown
- $5,740 - $7,520
The 2004 Pathfinder is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the SE 4X2... read more to the LE Platinum Edition 4X4. The 2004 Pathfinder's closest competitors include the Acura MDX, the Land Rover Range Rover, and the Volvo XC90.
Upon introduction, the SE 4X2 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 240-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The LE Platinum Edition 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 240-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Pathfinder is a carryover from 2003.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Nissan Pathfinder
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Qashqai gets the Juke R treatment
It would appear that we're a little behind the times on this one, but a UK-based tuner of the Nissan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles