2012 Nissan Pathfinder User Reviews
Silver Edition 4X2 shown
- $21,056 - $31,974
- No trim specified for this review
- interior, 3rd row seats, tow pkg
- Radio tuning controls, gas mileage
Purchased As New
Overall I am happy with our purchase. The only things I don't like are: It did not come with cross-bars for the luggage rack and they are hard to find. The tuner control is hard to reach if you are driving. Love the 3rd row seats, but they are just big enough for children.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan Qashqai gets the Juke R treatment
It would appear that we're a little behind the times on this one, but a UK-based tuner of the Nissan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles