2001 Nissan Quest
- $2,958 - $3,615
The 2001 Quest is a 4-door, 7-passenger mini van, available in 3 trims, ranging from the GXE to the GLE. ... read more The 2001 Quest's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Venture Extended Wheelbase Passenger Van, the Mazda MPV, and the Toyota Sienna.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Nissan Quest
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Qashqai gets the Juke R treatment
It would appear that we're a little behind the times on this one, but a UK-based tuner of the Nissan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles