2006 Nissan Quest
3.5 SL shown
- $7,366 - $10,314
The 2006 Quest is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger mini van, available in 4 trims, ranging from the 3.5 to the... read more 3.5 SE. The 2006 Quest's closest competitors include the Buick Terraza, the Honda Odyssey, and the Toyota Sienna.
Upon introduction, the 3.5 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 240-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The 3.5 SE is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 240-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission is standard.
The 2006 Quest is a carryover from 2005.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Nissan Quest
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Passenger Vans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles