2006 Nissan Quest User Reviews
3.5 SL shown
- $7,366 - $10,314
- Roomiest of the Mini-vans
- Instrument panel is a little too much
I used to own the previous model (1995) with a family of seven. The kids grew up and it was wayyyy too small. Bought this model and it easily sits my 6'4', my 6'3', and my 6'2" sons as well as my 6' girl and my 5'4" girl.
Interior is nice and the seats fold into the floor until it is almost flat giving lots of room for cargo. (I always hated removing the seats in the older models.).
If I have anything negative to say it is regarding the instrument panel array. This van monitors EVERYTHING including tire pressure, oil change, and maintenence times. Although nice at first I found that I didn't use the controls enough to master all the options. I felt like I was programming a PC....read morehide
15 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- very roomy, lots of passenger space, trendy inside design
- doesn't have a great turn radius
we rented one for vacation and fell in love with the roominess. I went from a SUV to this van because it made my family happy to have space to spread out in!
4 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfort, convenience, dealership
- Insdie button to close hatch broke.
I have had no major problems yet with this van and I bought it with only 30 miles on it. The only problem I have right now is my husband pushed the back hatch close button in to far and now it's broke. Other than that I love my van. I am a Nissan fan regardless and of all the vans we test drove, this was the best....read morehide
3 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- too much prob.... i return to nissan.. lemon low....i got $12700.00
- too rmuch..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
don't buy!!!!!!!!!!!!! becuse look good but Everything is bad,
Car has been service more than 13 times at dealer.
DO NOT BUY THIS CAR. YOU WILL REGRET YOUR DECISION.
13 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Appearance and style
- Low Fuel mileage, automatic doors don't open sometimes
The van isstylish and has more comforts than Honda and Toyota but the worst part is low gas mileage.
9 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- it's a very stylish van that is very comfortable
- it rides rough on small pot holes and the interior noise is very annoying everything rattlesandshake
I bought my nissan quist se 3.5 van 3-5-06 and im already having problems with nothing major but every thing that is annoyiny for buying a 30,000 dollar van the ride is very rough on small holes and on the hwy the interior rattles more the 3rd seat and the passenger side sliding door the sliding door sounds as if the window is loose or something....read morehide
17 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- comfortable and roomy car besdies the good look. has good size for bags in the back
- small storage for the driver, Weak AC, Cup place difficult to access.
It is my first van. It is nice looking car , smooth ride, comfortable and very powerful. I used the car to drive through the mountains and you donot find any speed change on climbing the mountains. I like the design of the dashboard however, there is very small storage areas for small things. Also i did not like the cup holder place i would prefer if it is in the front. The worst in this car are
(1) the AC is very weak and takes long time to have an effect.
(2) gas milages is not that good 17/ 23
(3) small storage areas inside
(1) very powerful engine.
(4) has good lugages space in the back.
(5) very nice exterior design.
(6) the sellers are wonderful...read morehide
13 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- GPS, Dual DVD, Sporty-responsive engine, very spacious.
We love our Silver Q. Purchased 11-04. Already have 40K w/ no problems. Just came back from a trouble free 2700 mile cross country road trip. More roomy than a Ford Expedition.
11 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good comfort inside. Can fit 7 passengers easily.
- Rough ride, brakes are so-so. Mechanically unreliable.
I regretted ever getting this vehicle. Already I have problems with AC and electrical. Overall not good value for the money. I am afraid of further mechanical troubles.
21 out of 28 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Rides like a sedan. Clean lines/progressive styling. No problems.
- Reading the occassional bad apple reviews of some.
Sky windows are amazing. Engine is responsive and gives you what you need. 5.1 Bose Surround sure doesn't hurt.
6 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift spied during testing
The Nissan Juke boldly reinvented the subcompact crossover for the modern age a decade after the nic...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles