2011 Nissan Quest User Reviews
3.5 LE shown
- $18,018 - $26,952
- No trim specified for this review
- Fantastic ride, great handling, luxury interior, cool exterior
- Fuel economy is lower than previous Quest
Purchased As New
We have 800 miles on our new van & our entire family LOVES this car!! The ride is excellent for a mini van. The interior is much more luxurious than the Honda or Toyota. The seats are amazing & the wood trim looks great! Even without the bose package, the sound system is great. We receive a lot of compliments on our new van.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles