2013 Nissan Quest User Reviews
- $25,990 - $42,640
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy (city - 20 mpg for the size of this van), large storage area, quiet and plush ride
- No USB ports (S trim), not enough storage area in the front
Purchased As New
Have owned this a week now. Sat on the fence between a Kia and a Dodge but could not resolve the issue of reliability. On a whim - visited a Nissan - and rode in the van. The internet guy offered an irresistible price.
1. Excellent acceleration.
2. Permanent 3rd row storage (3rd row folds forward not backwards) so total storage is really more than most vans
3. Excellent ergonomics and HVAC controls
4. Relatively high city MPG (have not driven highway yet) - but this thing purrs at 1500-1800 even at 65 mph
5. Quiet ride, quiet engine
6. Tight turning radius (van feels small when turning)
7. Excellent finish
I could not say the same things about the K and the Dodge. I test drove both - something was just off. Didn't feel reliably built for the long haul. I did not want to rely on the laws of probabilities.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Nissan Quest also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Nissan Quest
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift spied during testing
The Nissan Juke boldly reinvented the subcompact crossover for the modern age a decade after the nic...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles