1997 Nissan Sentra
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$1,841 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 192000 milesChange condition or location
- 1.6L I4, 16 valves, 115 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 29 mpg city / 39 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Fuel Economy, Ride, Easie...
- Lack of Power, Oil leaks,...
“This Sentra is a brilliant first car for anyone who is first learning how to drive. It is very easy to drive. The car is very comfortable, r...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan Qashqai gets the Juke R treatment
It would appear that we're a little behind the times on this one, but a UK-based tuner of the Nissan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles