2004 Nissan Sentra User Reviews
2.5 S shown
- $4,838 - $6,400
- No trim specified for this review
- fully loaded in reasonable price
- head gasket is the only problem since day one
Purchased As Used
Oil and filter change are the only 2 things you need to keep it running. Test drive 2012 Nissan Altima while my Sentra stays at dealer for head gasket repair. My next one will be the 2013 Nissan Altima.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan to give Qashqai the Nismo treatment
Nismo is on a bit of a rampage lately. Once consigned to the fringes, Nissan has taken its performan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles