2005 Nissan Sentra User Reviews
- $6,960 - $8,484
- No trim specified for this review
- Standard features, fit & finish, fuel economy, incentives
- Cramped rear seat, underwhelming engine, ABS/Side airbags not standard
We bought this as a second car for long commutes. We traded out of a 16mpg SUV and opted for this Special Edition package. So far it's been great. Our only real complaints are that you have to search far & wide for the ABS/Side airbag package, and the engine struggles when you have more than one passenger. Insurance is higher than expected too. But for the price, it can't be beat. Corolla & Civic can't touch this price for the features. Also, as summer 2006 rolls up you should be able to get this car for really cheap before the all-new replacement comes.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Qashqai gets the Juke R treatment
It would appear that we're a little behind the times on this one, but a UK-based tuner of the Nissan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles