2006 Nissan Sentra
1.8 S shown
- $5,932 - $7,421
The 2006 Sentra is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from... read more the 1.8 to the SE-R Spec V. The 2006 Sentra's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Aveo, the Kia Spectra, and the Toyota Corolla.
Upon introduction, the 1.8 is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 126-horsepower engine that achieves 28-mpg in the city and 35-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SE-R Spec V is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Sentra is a carryover from 2005.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Nissan Sentra
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
GT-R Nismo Will Be the Fastest Nissan Ever Built
…and that’s a lot of noise to back up, considering the GT-R has been one of the most sought afte...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke-R Nearly Out Drags a Bugatti Veyron [video]
The Bugatti Veyron is the monster of all monsters when it comes to high-performance hypercars. The N...Read Full Review
Nissan 370Z Review: A Pretty Face, Lacking Pace
If you’re looking for a sporty, fun Nissan- try to save for a GT-R When you take a look at the Nis...Read Full Review
Video: Nissan Armada proves big, brash, and dated
Developed alongside the full-sized Titan pickup truck, the Nissan Armada was created to compete agai...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles