2012 Nissan Sentra User Reviews
2.0 SL shown
- $12,569 - $17,657
- No trim specified for this review
- Good looking, easy to drive. Great transmission.
- Side mirrors blind spots, 360 degree vision needs improvement
Purchased As New
Although gas mileage is decent, better mileage needs to be improved.
Extras like cruise control, access to the trunk with the remote control, disk brakes, bluetooth, etc., should be included as part of a package.
We bougth our car in 2009 and so far so good with no problems whatsoever.
A great wonderful not so little of a car at a great price.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift spied during testing
The Nissan Juke boldly reinvented the subcompact crossover for the modern age a decade after the nic...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles