2013 Nissan Sentra User Reviews
- $15,990 - $19,590
- No trim specified for this review
- excellant fit/finish, gas mileage 37.6 mpg, quiet,peppy little luxury car
- no ctr arm rest/ Why do the factory body side moldings mount on the bottom of the doors
Purchased As New
The vehicle looks larger that previous models, has more head room than some larger cars. the material used appears of top quality along with fit & finish interior & exterior. The exterior design is exceptionally distinctive and in good taste. It does not resemble a squashed M&M like some of its competitors do. The ride is quiet & nimble with a neat tight turning radius.
10 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Nissan Sentra also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Nissan Sentra
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Qashqai gets the Juke R treatment
It would appear that we're a little behind the times on this one, but a UK-based tuner of the Nissan...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles