2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback User Reviews
1.8 S shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent handling, compact, quiet engine, decent mileage.
- Coolant light stays on until car is warmed up
Purchased As New
I have 20,000 miles on my car and have not had any problems. I change the oil every 2000-2500 miles. I would buy the service package as it is a really good deal. I have gone on four long trips and have not had any problems.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift spied during testing
The Nissan Juke boldly reinvented the subcompact crossover for the modern age a decade after the nic...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles