2002 Nissan Xterra
XE I4 4X2 shown
- $2,974 - $4,975
The 2002 Xterra is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 11 trims, ranging from the XE I4 4X2... read more to the SE 4X4 S/C. The 2002 Xterra's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Isuzu Rodeo Sport, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, the XE I4 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 143-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The SE 4X4 S/C is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 210-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 Xterra is reskinned for 2002.
11 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Nissan Xterra
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan LEAF to Power Homes
Nissan revealed a plan to power homes with electricity stored by the lithium-ion batteries in Nissan...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
Nissan rowed the Note ashore [w/video]
Normally we wouldn't suggest trying to float your car on water, but Nissan has made some modificatio...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles