2003 Nissan Xterra
XE 4X4 shown
- $4,096 - $7,481
The 2003 Xterra is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 7 trims, ranging from the XE I4 4X2 to... read more the SE 4X4 Supercharged. The 2003 Xterra's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Isuzu Rodeo, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, the XE I4 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 143-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The SE 4X4 Supercharged is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 210-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Xterra is a carryover from 2002.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Nissan Xterra
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Nissan Xterra
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
GT-R Nismo Will Be the Fastest Nissan Ever Built
…and that’s a lot of noise to back up, considering the GT-R has been one of the most sought afte...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke-R Nearly Out Drags a Bugatti Veyron [video]
The Bugatti Veyron is the monster of all monsters when it comes to high-performance hypercars. The N...Read Full Review
Nissan 370Z Review: A Pretty Face, Lacking Pace
If you’re looking for a sporty, fun Nissan- try to save for a GT-R When you take a look at the Nis...Read Full Review
Video: Nissan Armada proves big, brash, and dated
Developed alongside the full-sized Titan pickup truck, the Nissan Armada was created to compete agai...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles