2003 Pontiac Aztek User Reviews
Front-Wheel Drive shown
- $3,442 - $3,934
- No trim specified for this review
- AWD is great, lots of room, reliable and cost effective
- Design was about 4 years ahead of its time
Purchased As Used
Design could not compete in 03 with other SUV's, yet, it has the Prius look thru glass hatchback, and the look of more current SUV's. MPG is mid 20's. Low maint and repair costs at 100K miles. Excellent AWD system. Lots of room in hatchback with flexible seating.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New SUVs
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Pontiac News & Articles
Transparent Pontiac Sells for $308K at Auction
It's sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. Only it's a car.Specifically, it's a 1939 Pontia...Read Full Review
Your Ride: 1969 Pontiac Firebird
Diana KyDon resides in Upstate NY, but her ride is no calm family sedan. No, she wakes up the neighb...Read Full Review
Bold School: 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
Question: how much alike are a car and a judge? Answer: not much at all, unless the vehicle in quest...Read Full Review
The U.S. Government Killed Pontiac
Former GM vice chairman Bob Lutz was speaking recently at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles, a...Read Full Review
- More Pontiac News & Articles