1998 Pontiac Bonneville User Reviews
- good fuel economy for a v6, good ride, take bumps well. good power
- back brakes water pump, air doesn't get cold or blow hard
Purchased As New
water pump broke at 60,000 miles and has had to be replaced three times after that. water mixes into the oil. its a real headache. over a 10 year period it has been a decent to good car. Don't regret the purchase but would have probably avoided.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Pontiac News & Articles
Transparent Pontiac Sells for $308K at Auction
It's sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. Only it's a car.Specifically, it's a 1939 Pontia...Read Full Review
Your Ride: 1969 Pontiac Firebird
Diana KyDon resides in Upstate NY, but her ride is no calm family sedan. No, she wakes up the neighb...Read Full Review
Your Ride: 1969 Pontiac GTO
When he was a senior in high school, our reader Chris came across the prettiest Pontiac he had ever ...Read Full Review
Bold School: 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
Question: how much alike are a car and a judge? Answer: not much at all, unless the vehicle in quest...Read Full Review
- More Pontiac News & Articles