2002 Pontiac Firebird User Reviews
Formula Coupe shown
- $3,828 - $9,451
- Beautiful, sexy. I have loved all 4 of my Firebirds. I hate that GM put an end to such a great car
- There's nothing bad I could ever say about Firebirds. Total Classics.
Purchased As New
I have had 4 Firebirds since I was 21. I won't say how old I am now, but they all lasted a long time. LOL I got pulled over more in my red 1998 than the Pewter 2002, so there must be some truth to the fact that red cars get more attention from the cops. I am keeping the '02 for my daughter so she'll know what a great car Pontiac USED to make....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- T-tops, powerful, quiet interior, premium sound system standard
- Sports appearance pkg too low to ground (bottoms out too easy).
Purchased As New
In the spring of 2002 I bought a new firebird. The car has been very reliable over the last 7+ years I've owned it. I love how the engine purrs with the dual exhaust and how the sun shines through the T-tops. The car comes with a 500-watt sound system with controls on the steering wheel as a standard feature. The 200 hp standard engine is more than enough power for the size of the vehicle.
I've been looking to trade it in for a new car, but find it difficult to find anything reasonably priced that compares....read morehide
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Pontiac News & Articles
Transparent Pontiac Sells for $308K at Auction
It's sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. Only it's a car.Specifically, it's a 1939 Pontia...Read Full Review
Your Ride: 1969 Pontiac Firebird
Diana KyDon resides in Upstate NY, but her ride is no calm family sedan. No, she wakes up the neighb...Read Full Review
Bold School: 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
Question: how much alike are a car and a judge? Answer: not much at all, unless the vehicle in quest...Read Full Review
The U.S. Government Killed Pontiac
Former GM vice chairman Bob Lutz was speaking recently at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles, a...Read Full Review
- More Pontiac News & Articles