- $7,292 - $9,261
- No trim specified for this review
- Performance, looks, XM, iPod jack, sound system, manual transmission, sunroof, warranty, DIC
- GT requires 91 octane, driver's side blind spot, small trunk opening, tiny back seat
All in all, I love this car and it is a great value! For under $20,000 you cannot beat a G5. It is by far better than any import in its class! My biggest regret is that it requires 91 octane gas. I am used to driving larger V6 vehicles and I bought the smaller and less powerful G5 to save on gas costs. I feel I am paying just as much for fuel as I was with the V6. I wish I knew that before I bought it. Other than that, I love it, it is loaded with cool features especially the Driver Information Center (DIC) and it is quite comfortable for a 6 ft. tall person to drive. I love the manual transmission as well. They are becoming a rarity in GM vehicles which I find unfortunate. The power is respectable as well. Pontiac has impressed me once again!
27 out of 27 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Pontiac News & Articles
Transparent Pontiac Sells for $308K at Auction
It's sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. Only it's a car.Specifically, it's a 1939 Pontia...Read Full Review
Your Ride: 1969 Pontiac Firebird
Diana KyDon resides in Upstate NY, but her ride is no calm family sedan. No, she wakes up the neighb...Read Full Review
Bold School: 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
Question: how much alike are a car and a judge? Answer: not much at all, unless the vehicle in quest...Read Full Review
The U.S. Government Killed Pontiac
Former GM vice chairman Bob Lutz was speaking recently at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles, a...Read Full Review
- More Pontiac News & Articles