2007 Pontiac G6
GTP Sedan shown
- $7,490 - $10,093
The 2007 G6 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger convertible, sports car, family sedan, or sports sedan, available... read more in 7 trims, ranging from the 1SV Sedan to the GT Convertible.
Upon introduction, the 1SV Sedan is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 169-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. The GT Convertible is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 217-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 G6 is a carryover from 2006.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Pontiac G6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Coupes
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Pontiac News & Articles
Transparent Pontiac Sells for $308K at Auction
It's sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. Only it's a car.Specifically, it's a 1939 Pontia...Read Full Review
Your Ride: 1969 Pontiac Firebird
Diana KyDon resides in Upstate NY, but her ride is no calm family sedan. No, she wakes up the neighb...Read Full Review
Bold School: 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
Question: how much alike are a car and a judge? Answer: not much at all, unless the vehicle in quest...Read Full Review
The U.S. Government Killed Pontiac
Former GM vice chairman Bob Lutz was speaking recently at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles, a...Read Full Review
- More Pontiac News & Articles