2008 Pontiac Solstice User Reviews
T2 Convertible shown
- $10,987 - $13,481
- No trim specified for this review
- 300 horse nice, hamdles, cheap insurance good gas milage, rides excellent
- 1 con im over six foot and i cant get in the car with my sun glasses on top of my head
Purchased As Used
excellent excellent and excellent, I've heard rumor there is no room in the car if you need more leg room than I do get a caprice, I'm over 6 foot and have a long torso plenty of room and I'm not a spring chicken. I've heard there is no lumbar support learn to adjust the seat or if your built oddly purchase seats out of a newer gto if you don't like gto seats purchase a bicycle. the only two complaints I've seen with this vehicle is no power roof/ no trunk both of which would have been nice.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Pontiac News & Articles
Transparent Pontiac Sells for $308K at Auction
It's sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. Only it's a car.Specifically, it's a 1939 Pontia...Read Full Review
Your Ride: 1969 Pontiac Firebird
Diana KyDon resides in Upstate NY, but her ride is no calm family sedan. No, she wakes up the neighb...Read Full Review
Bold School: 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
Question: how much alike are a car and a judge? Answer: not much at all, unless the vehicle in quest...Read Full Review
The U.S. Government Killed Pontiac
Former GM vice chairman Bob Lutz was speaking recently at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles, a...Read Full Review
- More Pontiac News & Articles