2008 Pontiac Solstice User Reviews
- $10,987 - $13,481
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks Great!
- Ergonomic Nightmare!
I recently rented this car for two days because I was interested in buying one. Here's my thoughts :
1. I'm 6'0" and my head hits the roof.
2. The Steering Column can't go up high enough!! It hits my legs (and I have relatively short legs!)
3. Poor visibility out all windows, especially the front! Forget trying to see a sign above the freeway or a red light.
4. No Pep - gutless.
5. I had a travel bag that would fit easily in the overhead compartment of
a 737. Does not fit into the trunk, not even close.
6.Steering wheel blocks view of gauges.
7 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Pontiac News & Articles
Transparent Pontiac Sells for $308K at Auction
It's sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. Only it's a car.Specifically, it's a 1939 Pontia...Read Full Review
Your Ride: 1969 Pontiac Firebird
Diana KyDon resides in Upstate NY, but her ride is no calm family sedan. No, she wakes up the neighb...Read Full Review
Bold School: 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
Question: how much alike are a car and a judge? Answer: not much at all, unless the vehicle in quest...Read Full Review
The U.S. Government Killed Pontiac
Former GM vice chairman Bob Lutz was speaking recently at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles, a...Read Full Review
- More Pontiac News & Articles