2008 Pontiac Solstice User Reviews
T2 Convertible shown
- $10,987 - $13,481
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks great, good performance, feels like your in a baby vette, fantastic cornering.
- No storage, but you already knew that. MPG could be a little better.
I love driving my Solstice, but with gas the way it is I have to keep my foot out of the engine. The roof seems to have been revamped since 2006 and is better insulated. I test drove a 2006 and told the dealership to find me a new one. Loved it!! I do wish they had designed a little more storage that I could reach (as well as the cup holders). But let's face it, this is not for a cross country tour. Stereo sounds great with the upgraded Monsoon system. It does take awhile to get the seat set right (I'm 6' 1") but it is actually more comfortable than I would have expected.
Just make sure you test drive for a few miles before you buy one since this car is not for everyone.
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Pontiac News & Articles
Transparent Pontiac Sells for $308K at Auction
It's sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. Only it's a car.Specifically, it's a 1939 Pontia...Read Full Review
Your Ride: 1969 Pontiac Firebird
Diana KyDon resides in Upstate NY, but her ride is no calm family sedan. No, she wakes up the neighb...Read Full Review
Bold School: 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
Question: how much alike are a car and a judge? Answer: not much at all, unless the vehicle in quest...Read Full Review
The U.S. Government Killed Pontiac
Former GM vice chairman Bob Lutz was speaking recently at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles, a...Read Full Review
- More Pontiac News & Articles