1999 Pontiac Sunfire
SE Coupe shown
- $1,206 - $2,300
The 1999 Sunfire is a 2- or 4-door, 5-passenger family coupe, sports coupe, convertible, or family sedan,... read more available in 4 trims, ranging from the SE Coupe to the GT Coupe. The 1999 Sunfire's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Cavalier, the Mitsubishi Mirage, and the Volkswagen New Golf.
Upon introduction, the SE Coupe is equipped with a standard 2.2-liter, I4, 115-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, and a 3-speed automatic transmission are optional. The GT Coupe is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Pontiac Sunfire
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Convertibles
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Pontiac News & Articles
Transparent Pontiac Sells for $308K at Auction
It's sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. Only it's a car.Specifically, it's a 1939 Pontia...Read Full Review
Your Ride: 1969 Pontiac Firebird
Diana KyDon resides in Upstate NY, but her ride is no calm family sedan. No, she wakes up the neighb...Read Full Review
Bold School: 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
Question: how much alike are a car and a judge? Answer: not much at all, unless the vehicle in quest...Read Full Review
The U.S. Government Killed Pontiac
Former GM vice chairman Bob Lutz was speaking recently at the Peterson Auto Museum in Los Angeles, a...Read Full Review
- More Pontiac News & Articles